At FLOWX.AI we are creating the next generation of how the world develops enterprise software. Large companies use our platform to create and launch fast digital solutions that delight users and create disproportionate Return-on-Investment in complex enterprise environments, becoming a key component in the Enterprise Architecture of our clients - international groups in banking, energy, retail, healthcare, and automotive.
The FLOWX.AI platform is evolving fast - and it's just the beginning. We are working with some of the largest enterprise customers and partners in the world - standing next to them every step of the way: from discovery to implementation, launch, hyper care, and seeing them through using our platform in production, and continuing to develop amazing new digital products and services.
As a UI/UX designer in the team you will:
- Design flows, wireframes, create and deliver UI mockups, prototypes, MVPs and final products.
- Collect and translate user insights into delightful experiences. For this you will drive and evaluate usability studies, feedback sessions or customer reviews to benchmark and/or improve the customer experience across specific products or channels;
- Conduct in-person stakeholders and customer interviews to build a clear understanding over the business requirements and customers behaviour;
- Conduct user research through multiple tools;
- Facilitate discovery, prioritisation and review workshops;
- Articulate ideas, design decisions, and design work both to stakeholders and team members;
- Uphold best practices in design, by building usage scenarios/user journeys to document the finding and process;
Your skillset required to succeed in this role:
- 5+ years of working full-time as a UX designer in an IT product company
- Experience with product design from scratch for complex user flows
- Experience with design and prototyping tools like Sketch, Adobe Xd, Photoshop, InVision, Overflow;
- Experience working in Agile environments
- User interface design, and visual design experience will help
Here are examples of things we’ve worked on:
- A themeable design system
- Design the interaction of a business persona with a technical platform
- Research and solve implementation frictions in creating a complex business flow using the FlowX platform
- Design the SAAS version of the platform
What's in it for you
- Joining a product company in such early stages means you are invited to leave a print on the evolution of both the business and the product.
- Involvement in international accounts throughout the expansion of the company
- Direct involvement in further building the team & the culture
- Early-stage equity package to be considered
Author: Ioana Sanduleasa