At FLOWX.AI we are creating the next generation of how the world develops enterprise software. Large companies use our platform to create and launch fast digital solutions that delight users and create disproportionate Return-on-Investment in complex enterprise environments, becoming a key component in the Enterprise Architecture of our clients - international groups in banking, energy, retail, healthcare, and automotive.
The FLOWX.AI platform is evolving fast - and it's just the beginning. We are working with some of the largest enterprise customers and partners in the world - standing next to them every step of the way: from discovery to implementation, launch, hyper care, and seeing them through using our platform in production, and continuing to develop amazing new digital products and services.
What is the core mission of your role
Our clients - large global or regional enterprises - are taking on complex digital transformation initiatives. Clear instruction is vital, especially when it comes to such a difficult and confusing subject matter. As a skilled wordsmith, you will have ownership in developing product manuals, how-to guides, website help sections, journal articles, and other content that distills technical information with ease and clarity.
There are three main focus areas on this role:
Write user-friendly content that meets the needs of the target audience
Partner with the R&D team members and the Learning Manager to create a learning ecosystem that will help clients switch from a monolith operating entity to an agile business with a fast-to-market and competitive advantage.
Develop and maintain detailed databases of appropriate reference materials, including research, usability tests, and design specifications
- 2-4 years of experience in the industry as an influential technical writer
- Proven ability to quickly learn and understand complex topics
- Superior written and verbal communication skills, with a keen eye for detail
- Fluency in English
- Experience with any documentation publishing software
- A Bachelor degree or a combination of education and experience in engineering/information systems will give you a strong base to rely on
- Knowledge or understanding of BPMN and cloud-native applications - would be a plus and would help you accelerate in your role
What's in it for you
- Joining a product company in such early stages means you are invited to leave a print on the evolution of both the business and the product.
- Involvement in international accounts throughout the expansion of the company
- Direct involvement in further building the team & the culture
- Early-stage equity package to be considered
Author: Ioana Sanduleasa