At FLOWX.AI we are creating the next generation of how the world develops enterprise software. Large companies use our platform to create and launch fast digital solutions that delight users 10 times faster and less expensive.
We are a key component in the Enterprise Architecture of our clients - international groups in banking, energy, retail, healthcare, and automotive.
The Pre-Sales Engineer (PSE) supports sales productivity and deal flow by securing the “technical win” in complex solutions. The PSE collaborates with sales, support, product and engineering to ensure proposed deals include technical solutions that accurately address the customer’s needs, and are appropriately supported by key customer technical decision-makers.
Day to day activities and responsibilities:
- Responsible for achieving the technical win for deals within the assigned sales territory, prioritizing effort based on maximizing total impact on team productivity and profit, or as directed by the sales manager.
- Proactively scopes the technical solution required to address customer requirements, assesses customers’ met and unmet needs, and recommends solutions that optimize value for both the customer and FLOWX.AI.
- Collects feedback from all necessary stakeholders within the customer’s organization. Adapts solutions, as necessary, to ensure appropriate support.
- Coordinates closely with internal sales, support, and engineering resources to align the solution design with customers’ business requirements.
- Addresses the customer’s questions and concerns to arrive at a consensus needed to ensure a deal’s technical win.
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales growth in assigned market areas or teams supported.
- Provides coaching and professional development to team-member sales representatives in order to enhance their product knowledge, technical acumen, and technical sales skills.
- Opportunistically pursues additional business development opportunities within customer organizations. Collaborates with sales to ensure these opportunities are effectively covered and advanced.
- Monitors customer support for technical solutions proposed throughout the sales process, and alerts the sales and account teams to potential risks to deal closure.
This is what you need to succeed:
- 3+ years experience in sales engineering, web development or relevant technical roles.
- 2+ years of working with Angular framework or similar.
- Nice to have: UX skills, RapidPrototyping skills, BPMN knowledge.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional presentation and business writing skills in English.
- Availability to travel when required (client meetings, trade shows, etc)
- You are a self-starter and enjoy proactive learning and problem solving with minimal supervision.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field or a record of achievement and technical solution expertise in a comparable technical domain.
Author: Ioana Sanduleasa