At FLOWX.AI we’re working hard at building a new technology generation and changing how the world builds software. FLOWX.AI makes a novel technology platform that requires 10x less effort and 10x less time to create unified omnichannel applications.
Our clients - large global and regional enterprises - are taking on complex digital transformation initiatives.
The role of the Solutions Engineer is to educate, advise, and build with our clients the deployment blueprint and then support them through the execution, by:
- Leading technical conversations, technical deep-dives, and definition of the final solution with our clients;
- Helping our clients use FLOWX.AI platform, design and configure business solutions based on best practices;
- Working with the FLOWX.AI platform team and provide input "from the field"
- Travelling on site to the client headquarters regularly (including abroad).
Skills & Experience
- 5 years of industry experience, including 2 or more years in sales engineering or consulting
- Knowledge of any BPMN platform (e.g. Appian, Camunda, IBM, Pega, etc)
- A Bachelor degree or a combination of education and experience in engineering/information systems will give you a strong base to rely on
- Excellent communication skills & client-facing capabilities
- Fluency in English
What's in it for you
- Joining a product company in such early stages means you are invited to leave a print on the evolution of both the business and the product.
- Involvement in international accounts throughout the expansion of the company
- Direct involvement in further building the team & the culture
- Early-stage equity package to be considered