At FLOWX.AI we are creating the next generation of how the world develops enterprise software. Large companies use our platform to create and launch fast digital solutions that delight users 10 times faster and less expensive.
We are a key component in the Enterprise Architecture of our clients - international groups in banking, energy, retail, healthcare, and automotive.
The core mission will be building new features as well as maintaining the existing code base in accordance with our product strategy and delivery standards. As a Front-End developer you will work closely with all team members (Backend, FrontEnd, QA, PO, UX) and will be involved in all stages of building and improving the FLOWX platform.
Engineers on the team today:
- Work in Angular and TypeScript primarily
- Uphold best practices in engineering, security, and design
- Supportive—especially when teammates are faced with new challenges
- Are left to autonomously figure out the solutions to their challenges
- Put themselves in the shoes of our users to craft a great experience
- Value clear, frequent communication
- Are naturally curious and willing to take a step to learn something they don’t have experience in
- Feel a great sense of accountability to each other
Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of working with Angular framework
- 5+ years of working full-time as a software engineer
- Experience building Angular libraries from scratch
- Experience writing Unit Tests
- Monorepo and micro frontends experience will help
Here are examples of things we’ve worked on:
- Reusable web components library showcased with Storybook
- A template rendering engine as an Angular library that can be included in any Angular application
- A WYSIWYG Drag & Drop editor for the UI to be rendered by the aforementioned rendering engine
- A BPMN canvas based diagram builder
You will be part of the Engineering team and work closely with Andra, Mihai, Alex and Andrei.
What's in it for you
- Joining a product company in such early stages means you are invited to leave a print on the evolution of both the business and the product
- Involvement in international accounts throughout the expansion of the company
- Direct involvement in further building the team & the culture
- Early-stage equity package to be considered