At FLOWX.AI we’re working hard at building a new technology generation and changing how the world builds software. FLOWX.AI makes a novel technology platform that requires 10x less effort and 10x less time to create unified omnichannel applications.
If you apply, we'd love you to tell us about the most impressive thing you've ever built in place of a cover letter.
Engineers on the team today:
- Work in Angular and TypeScript primarily
- Manage state with NgRx
- Uphold best practices in engineering, security, and design
- Supportive—especially when teammates are faced with new challenges
- Are left to autonomously figure out the solutions to their challenges
- Put themselves in the shoes of our users to craft a great experience
- Value clear, frequent communication (we do a lot of reading & writing)
- Are naturally curious and willing to take a step to learn something they don’t have experience in
- Feel a great sense of accountability to each other
Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of working with Angular framework
- 5+ years of working full-time as a software engineer
- Experience building Angular libraries from scratch
- Experience writing Unit Tests
- Monorepo and micro frontends experience will help
Here are examples of things we’ve worked on:
- Reusable web components library showcased with Storybook
- A template rendering engine as an Angular library that can be included in any Angular application.
- A WYSIWYG Drag&Drop editor for the UI to be rendered by the aforementioned rendering engine.
Author: Ioana Sanduleasa