At FLOWX.AI we are creating the next generation of how the world develops enterprise software. Large companies use our platform to create and launch fast digital solutions that delight users and create disproportionate Return-on-Investment in complex enterprise environments, becoming a key component in the Enterprise Architecture of our clients - international groups in banking, energy, retail, healthcare, and automotive.
The FLOWX.AI platform is evolving fast - and it's just the beginning. We are working with some of the largest enterprise customers and partners in the world - standing next to them every step of the way: from discovery to implementation, launch, hyper care, and seeing them through using our platform in production, and continuing to develop amazing new digital products and services.
What is the core mission of your role
You will be the first Product Manager and you will lead the design of the product strategy, vision and roadmap and will act as an essential link between the engineering team and the clients.
Some days you will need to access your deep well of market knowledge to strategize and present your vision to stakeholders and others you will need to roll up your developer sleeves to help the team meet their goals during a sprint.
This is what you will be contributing to:
- Define the vision and the product roadmap and make sure the vision is aligned with business objectives
- Manage the product backlog & prioritize needs based on business objectives
- Act as a liaison between the development team and clients, making sure there’s buy-in from stakeholders across all departments (C level included) on major decisions and strategy
- Provide clear instructions and deliverables for engineering teams based on wireframes
- Anticipate client needs and evaluate the product progress after each iteration
- Coordinate product design, capitalizing on your UI/UX experience
- Leverage your deep market knowledge to generate product insights and understand competitive advantages and differentiators for the FlowX platform
This is what you will need to succeed:
- 5+ years of experience working as a product manager for large scale mission critical enterprise products
- Experience working in the complete product life cycle of two or more SaaS products and core functionalities
- Experience working on complex web and mobile platforms and integrations OR strong understanding of Web and Mobile development
- Experience working closely with UI/UX teams OR proven ability to capitalise on your own UI/UX knowledge
- Proven ability to quickly learn and understand the product and technical complexities in order to bring it to the next level
- Deep market knowledge and excellent communication skills (fluency in English)
What's in it for you
- Joining a product company in such early stages means you are invited to leave a print on the evolution of both the business and the product.
- Involvement in international accounts throughout the expansion of the company
- Direct involvement in further building the team & the culture
- Early-stage equity package to be considered
Author: Ioana Sanduleasa