At FLOWX.AI we are creating the next generation of how the world develops enterprise software. Large companies use our platform to create and launch fast digital solutions that delight users 10 times faster and less expensive.
We are a key component in the Enterprise Architecture of our clients - international groups in banking, energy, retail, healthcare, and automotive.
The Sales Operations Specialist is the one who is directly contributing to how we grow on new markets and further expand our clients' portfolios. In this role you will be critical to driving the sales process forward, making sure to engage the relevant people in the relevant discussions.
How you will bring impact from your role
Your main stakeholders:
- You will work closely with the C-level and sales team on new market growth initiatives.
- You will also interact with C-level representatives from clients & partners in the enterprise environment.
Your main focus:
- Prepare sales documents
- Remove frictions & prevent bottlenecks in the sales initiatives
- Ensure top-in-class communication with all stakeholders
- Maintain the sales funnel, pipeline, and forecast with the sales team
For these two main objectives, your daily responsibilities will include:
- Prioritizing activities, to make sure the team focuses on what matters and pushing for important actions to happen
- You will handle key internal and external communication & relationships.
Most sales communication is completed electronically, internally and externally, and there is an avalanche of messages out there. It’s critical that you:
- Build crisp-clear, no-bullshit messages
- Consistency in aligning messages
- Create & use momentum for a better message adoption
- Tailor messages to fit various targeted Personas
- Close communication loops.
Experience & skill set you need to succeed:
- 3+ years experience in a similar role, working with high-level stakeholders and managing priorities, sales documents and communication
- International exposure
- Experience working in a start-up environment would be a plus
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional presentation and business writing skills in English.
- Availability to travel when required (client meetings, events, etc)
- Readiness & resilience to do the grinding work to hit team results
- You are a self-starter and enjoy proactive learning and problem-solving with minimal supervision.
- Joining a product company in such early stages means you are invited to leave a print on the evolution of both the business and the product.
- Involvement in international accounts throughout the expansion of the company
- Direct involvement in further building the team & the culture
- Early-stage equity package to be considered
Author: Ioana Sanduleasa