At FLOWX.AI we are creating the next generation of how the world develops enterprise software. Large companies use our platform to create and launch fast digital solutions that delight users 10 times faster and less expensive.
We are a key component in the Enterprise Architecture of our clients - international groups in banking, energy, retail, healthcare, and automotive.
What is the core mission of your role
As a Process Engineer your role is critical to ensure deep involvement in the entire Design, Construction and Configuration of the business flows within FLOWX Designer. You will closely collaborate with the BA teams in order to gain a global understanding of the FLOWX platform, build business processes, perform testing and debugging, manage releases and configure integrations with Front End & Back End.
This is what you will need to succeed:
- Experience working with UML or a process modeling language, preferably BPMN 2.0;
- Experience working with REST Calls tools, like Postman;
- Good understanding of JSON structures;
- Knowledge reading logs;
- Experience working with at least one programming language - preferably Java;
- Experience with HTML, CSS;
- Understanding of event-driven apps and microservices architectures;
- Ability to perform debugging;
- Business knowledge;
- Analytical mind, oriented towards uncovering and solving problems;
- Patience & attention to details.
- Previous working experience with RPA;
- Experience using command line Previous experience as a QA or in a similar role;
- Knowledge of Docker, container;
- Previous experience with using DMN;
This is what you will be contributing to:
- Read and understand the process diagrams created by the BA;
- Build in FLOWX.AI the process designed by the BA;
- Raise detailed support tickets;
- Create scripts for business rules in Java, Groovy or JS;
- Perform debugging;
- Have access rights to data bases and deployments & work with them;
- Perform integration testing;
- Manage releases;
- Integrate systems.
- Edit, update & set the document & notification templates;
- Use DMN files decision tables;
- Maintain good communication with the BE and FE team to configure integrations
What's in it for you
- Joining a product company in such early stages means you are invited to leave a print on the evolution of both the business and the product.
- Involvement in international accounts throughout the expansion of the company
- Direct involvement in further building the team & the culture
- Early-stage equity package to be considered
Author: Ioana Sanduleasa