At FLOWX.AI we have created the next generation of platforms for enterprise digital development. Large companies use our platform to create and launch digital solutions that delight users - 10 times faster and less expensive.
We are a key component in the Enterprise Architecture of our clients - international groups in banking, energy, retail, healthcare, and automotive.
We are looking for a Legal Counsel to handle corporate & commercial legal issues in an international software business.
This is what you'll do:
- Corporate: maintenance of FLOWX entities at a global level, drafting and amending intra-group agreements / restructurings, shareholders and board meetings support, assistance on any other corporate aspect
- Employment: assistance on the employment law matters (onboarding, separations, internal policies, etc)
- Compliance: assistance on the compliance / regulatory matters (AML, conflicts of interest, GDPR, etc)
For all of the above, the actual activities would consist of:
- drafting, reviewing, negotiating a variety of commercial contracts, including services agreements, partner and vendor agreements, in an IT company environment
- preparing, reviewing and negotiating a wide variety of contractual documents, including term sheets, NDAs, MSAs, SOWs
- preparing corporate governance issues, including board and shareholders resolutions and other regular corporate documents, and handling Trade Registry formalities
- handling IP related issues, including trademarks, copyrights, and technology transactions
- advising on employment law matters
- maintaining a reasonable expertise in privacy law, including familiarity with GDPR and data processing agreements
- dealing with cross-border business transactions and international law aspects
- doing legal research in various legal areas and preparing and updating company’s policies and procedures from a regulatory & compliance perspective
- working as part of a team, liaising with different stakeholders, providing cross-functional advice to different departments and teams, and reporting to head of department
This is what you'll need to succeed:
- Law degree with 3-5 years of experience in a corporation, law firm or in-house legal department with a focus on corporate, commercial, compliance and employment matters
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English to effectively work with various departments and levels within company in direct collaboration with our Head of Legal
- Excellent judgment, attention to detail and ability to handle sensitive and confidential information
- Ability to handle both routine matters as well as complex legal situations
- Good communication skills and an ability to work well with others (and independently)
- Confident and not fearful of taking decisions, making recommendations, or making mistakes – solution oriented
- Curiosity to learn about other areas of the law/business both locally and globally and eager to work in a fast-paced, high activity environment with smart and creative people
What's in it for you
- Joining a product company in such early stages means you are invited to leave a print on the evolution of both the business and the product.
- Involvement in international accounts throughout the expansion of the company
- Direct involvement in further building the team & the culture
- Early-stage equity package to be considered
Author: Ioana Sanduleasa