At FLOWX.AI we are creating the next generation of how the world develops enterprise software. Large companies use our platform to create and launch fast digital solutions that delight users 10 times faster and less expensive.
We are a key component in the Enterprise Architecture of our clients - international groups in banking, energy, retail, healthcare, and automotive.
As a Junior Configurator your role is to contribute to tailoring solutions and seamless configuration that address the market's unique challenges, thereby ensuring maximum efficiency, effectiveness, and satisfaction.
How you will bring impact from your role
- Collaborate with the team to understand business requirements and configure solutions accordingly.
- Test and validate configurations to ensure they meet the business and functional expectations.
- Maintain comprehensive and up-to-date configuration documentation.
- Stay updated with the latest trends, tools, and technologies.
- Recommend enhancements or optimizations based on feedback.
- Work closely with the entire solutions team and engage with other departments when necessary.
Experience & skill set you need to succeed:
- Pursuing or holding a bachelor degree in Computer Science, Business Information or a related field
- Basic knowledge of algorithms and data structures
- Familiarity with Java/MVEL or Python
- Basic knowledge of HTML, CSS and/or Angular concepts
- Knowledge in any BPMN platforms is a plus
- You believe there is always room for improvement and you want to constantly keep learning
- You consider that good cooperation with colleagues is very important. You can communicate progress & potential risks to progress as early as possible
- You have a very good attention to details and the ability to analyze and understand requirements from a functional and technical perspective.
What's in it for you
- Joining a product company in such early stages means you are invited to leave a print on the evolution of both the business and the product.
- Involvement in international accounts throughout the expansion of the company
- Direct involvement in further building the team & the culture
- Early-stage equity package to be considered