At FLOWX.AI we are creating the next generation of how the world develops enterprise software. Large companies use our platform to create and launch fast digital solutions that delight users 10 times faster and less expensive.
We are a key component in the Enterprise Architecture of our clients - international groups in banking, energy, retail, healthcare, and automotive.
We are looking for an IT Technical Recruiter to join our People team and help us hire the best-skilled employees for our R&D department. The person who joins us should consider growing into an HR Project Manager role, as our business is growing fast.
How you will bring impact from your role
- Coordinate with C-level, R&D leaders and later on Sales & Business leaders to forecast department goals and hiring needs
- Maintain relationships with both internal stakeholders and external recruitment partners to ensure staffing goals are achieved
- Conduct job and task analyses to document job duties and requirements
- Parse specialised skills and qualifications to screen resumes
- Perform pre-screening calls to analyse applicants’ abilities
- Interview candidates combining various methods (e.g. structured interviews, technical assessments and behavioral questions)
- Manage the scheduling and logistics of all interviews between candidates and hiring managers
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process
- Provides advice to hiring managers regarding salary negotiations with final candidates & composes job offer letters
- Onboard new hires
- Contribute to employer branding initiatives & awareness
Experience & skill set you need to succeed:
- 3+ years of proven work experience as an IT Recruiter, managing full-cycle recruiting processes & ensuring a positive candidate experience through the interview (attract, select, interview, negotiate and extend offer)
- Technical expertise with an ability to understand and explain job requirements for IT roles
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A sense of practicality and a structured mindset for building internal processes as we scale
- Solid understanding of HR practices and labor legislation
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships
- Attention to detail and organisational skills
- Joining a product company in such early stages means you are invited to leave a print on the evolution of both the business and the product.
- Involvement in international accounts throughout the expansion of the company
- Direct involvement in further building the team & the culture
- Early-stage equity package to be considered
Author: Ioana Sanduleasa