At FLOWX.AI we are creating the next generation of how the world develops enterprise software. Large companies use our platform to create and launch fast digital solutions that delight users 10 times faster and less expensive.
We are a key component in the Enterprise Architecture of our clients - international groups in banking, energy, retail, healthcare, and automotive.
The FlowX Go-To-Market Strategist works closely with the founders, the C-level executives, and investors, but also with top executives of our largest clients - to accelerate growth initiatives.
How you will bring impact from your role
Your main stakeholders:
- You will work closely with the C-level and sales team on new market growth initiatives.
- You will also interact with C-level representatives from clients & partners in the enterprise environment.
Your main focus:
- Researching and preparing ROI models for client growth initiatives
- Gathering and analyzing information, formulating and testing hypotheses, and developing recommendations for presentation to client management
- Preparing executive materials outlining value creation - both for existing and prospective clients, supporting account and sales functions in the company
- Present in front of the client & participate in client interactions where you can bring valuable input
For these two main objectives, your daily responsibilities will include:
- Drive business analysis for clients & partners
- Research for relevant data & analyze the information, to identify main pain points
- Formulate, and test hypotheses
- Develop relevant use cases & calibrate with the team to check and adjust after discussions with client stakeholders
- Prepare additional documents when needed
- Handle key internal and external communication & relationships.
Most sales communication is electronically both internally and externally and there is an avalanche of messages out there.
- You will also be involved in presentations done in front of client & partner key stakeholders (C-level & bigger audience).
For both these instances, it’s critical that you:
- Build crisp-clear, no-bullshit messages
- Consistency in aligning messages across different output
- Tailor messages to fit various targeted Personas
- Close communication loops.
Experience & skill set you need to succeed:
- 7+ years experience in a similar role, working with high-level stakeholders from enterprise environments, managing priorities, documents, and communication
- Financial background in banking and/or insurance sector is mandatory
- Understanding of tech ecosystem
- International exposure
- Experience working in a startup environment would be a plus
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional presentation and business writing skills in English.
- Availability to travel when required (client meetings, events, etc)
- Readiness & resilience to do the grinding work to hit team results
- You are a self-starter and enjoy proactive learning and problem-solving with minimal supervision.
- Joining a product company in such early stages means you are invited to leave a print on the evolution of both the business and the product.
- Involvement in international accounts throughout the expansion of the company
- Direct involvement in further building the team & the culture
- Early-stage equity package to be considered
Author: Ioana Sanduleasa