At FLOWX.AI we are creating the next generation of how the world develops enterprise software. Large companies use our platform to create and launch fast digital solutions that delight users and create disproportionate Return-on-Investment in complex enterprise environments, becoming a key component in the Enterprise Architecture of our clients - international groups in banking, energy, retail, healthcare, and automotive.
The FLOWX.AI platform is evolving fast - and it's just the beginning. We are working with some of the largest enterprise customers and partners in the world - standing next to them every step of the way: from discovery to implementation, launch, hyper care, and seeing them through using our platform in production, and continuing to develop amazing new digital products and services.
What is the core mission of your role
As a Customer Success Executive your mission will be to build and enhance the FLOWX.AI brand reputation by owning the overall relationship with our customer base and ensuring that we are providing an amazing service experience along with a great product for our customers.
This is what you will be contributing to:
- Strategic input: build positioning with key decision makers to get buy in and support for end goals
- Tactical input: You will need to own client relationships and be the end-to-end interface between clients and FlowX
- Drive in-account growth for existing customers (new projects, additional services
- Drive resolution of bottlenecks raised by project teams (CSM, partner, client)
- Contribute to the product improvements by providing insights from the clients and partners and support new developments
- Lead multiple CS Pods (people management and strategic leadership)
- Ensure that the CS Pods have the right structure/framework in place to have a successful delivery of client projects through partners
- Drive smooth handover process for new deals between Sales & CS teams, by ensuring that for all advanced deals there is clarity on key information required to have a successful project kick-off (goals, milestones, relevant stakeholders)
This is what you will need to succeed:
- +5 years of relevant experience in a customer facing role: account management or customer success for enterprise clients
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong listening skills and ability to understand others’ viewpoints
- Highly organized, self driven and proactive
- Proven leadership capability
What's in it for you
- Joining a product company in such early stages means you are invited to leave a print on the evolution of both the business and the product.
- Involvement in international accounts throughout the expansion of the company
- Direct involvement in further building the team & the culture
- Early-stage equity package to be considered
Author: Ioana Sanduleasa