At FLOWX.AI we are creating the next generation of how the world develops enterprise software. Large companies use our platform to create and launch fast digital solutions that delight users and create disproportionate Return-on-Investment in complex enterprise environments, becoming a key component in the Enterprise Architecture of our clients - international groups in banking, energy, retail, healthcare, and automotive.
The core mission of your role
You are the second marketing team member, with a disproportionate opportunity to leave your mark on our thought leadership and on our brand voice. We’re set to make any FS company as agile as Revolut, and in just 10 weeks. It’s not a role for the faint of heart but for the brave. Will you join us?
Areas of focus for this role:
- Develop the content strategy based on insights from product development, sales, leadership team, and external and manage the editorial calendar across all our channels (YouTube, Linkedin, Twitter, blog, partners’ channels)
- Research, write and develop various content pieces (blog articles, whitepapers, webinar content, etc) keeping in line with our SEO strategy and keywords.
- Manage, measure, and improve our video & podcast programs
- Own the distribution and promotion strategy for any content created.
- Partner with subject matter experts and vendors to develop content in a variety of formats including blog posts and articles, eBooks, infographics, videos, etc
- Document and implement best practices and processes for content creation, reuse, and optimization.
- Formalize the tone of voice for our content and brand, and create guidelines that the whole company can follow.
- Measure and report on content performance; optimize based on results.
- 5+ years of copywriting experience in B2B enterprise / SaaS environments with ACV +$1M
- Advertising or journalistic experience is a high plus.
- You have worked in the financial/professional services industry or have a strong interest in this area.
- Hands-on content creation experience: blogs, webinars, eBooks, whitepapers, content calendars, social media, case studies, including optimization for SEO
- Proactivity - you’re always buzzing with new ideas and don’t wait around for colleagues to tell you what to do.
- Bias-to-action - you get a lot done with minimal effort
- Autonomy & speed - you are able to work independently, with fast turnaround times.
What's in it for you
- Team & Culture: a high-performance culture with world-class leadership and an engaged, motivated, and a diverse team coming from UiPath, MongoDB, IBM, Oracle, and more.
- Impact: you’ll be working as the second hire on the marketing team, with great opportunity for advancement and for leaving your mark.
- State-of-the-art equipment: Your basic equipment includes the latest Apple devices.
- Involvement in international accounts throughout the expansion of the company
- Direct involvement in further building the team & the culture
- Compensation: significant financial upside with an attractive and incentivizing compensation package & growth opportunities, including stock options (that’s the real upside!)
- 25-day holiday pack.
- Hybrid work environment (remote & in our lovely Bucharest office
Author: Monica Dumitriu